Jefferson County General Health District Promotes Health & Safety
The Holiday Hustle Wellness Challenge is set to begin on Monday, November 29!
Classes are FREE and designed for ALL fitness levels!
Classes are scheduled every Monday and Thursday at 5PM at the MLK Center gymnasium from November 29 to December 30.
December 23 & 27 will not have scheduled workouts as the YMCA St. John Arena has offered free access all day.
PUBLIC NOTICE: SALE OF TRAILERS (2)
(1) 2003 Express by Continental Cargo Utility Trailer
The vehicle is a white enclosed utility trailer 10 X 6 X 6.
The Board has established the minimum starting bid at $500.00
(2) 2010 US Medical Trailer
The trailer is a fully enclosed white cargo trailer 18 X 8 X 8 with three separate interior rooms.
- Exterior gas operated generator with new marine 12-volt battery and diamond plate cover attached to trailer tongue with cables to power interior electronics and exterior power to connect AC accessories.
- Three separate interior rooms. 1) an exam room with table 2) middle room is separated from exam/entry room with a man door. Middle room contains sink and refrigerator with overhead storage cabinets and under sink storage area. 3) storage area with closet. This area is separated from middle room by a man door and has a rear door to exit the trailer to the outside.
- Interior of trailer is heated and air conditioned.
- Exterior has connections to run AC powered equipment as well as openings to store non-potable water and fuel for the generator.
- For further descriptions, please refer to available photographs of interior and exterior of trailer.
The Board has established the minimum starting bid at $10,000
Sealed bids must be submitted to the JCGHD, Suite 610, 500 Market St., Steubenville, Oh 43952 no later than 11 a.m. (local time) on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at which time they will be opened. The official bid closing time shall be determined by the wall clock located in Suite 610 at the address above. Late bids will be return unopened. The opening of bids will be public.
Each bid must state in full the name, address and phone number of the person, firm or corporation interested in the bid submitted. All bids submitted must be in a sealed envelope with “2003 UTILITY TRAILER” or “2010 MEDICAL TRAILER” appearing on the envelope.
JCGHD reserves the right to accept or reject any bid submitted.
The successful bidder will be required to make payment in full within seven (7) business days from the date of the bid opening. Payment must be in the form of a Cashier’s Check made payable to the JCGHD.
THE JCGHD, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYERS, AND AGENTS OFFER THIS VEHICLE FOR SALE “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.M
To learn more about our services and to stay updated on residential safety, environmental issues and inspections, and business-related news, please view our resources, or use the following links:
Emergency Preparedness and Health Information
The Jefferson County General Health District works to keep residents up-to-date on health, environmental, and safety issues in the area.
Check back often for important announcements regarding the Jefferson County General Health District. To report Public Health Emergencies 24/7 while in Jefferson County, dial 911. To report an infectious disease,
please call (740) 792-6333 24/7.
The Jefferson County General Health District works with various partners, including the CDC and the Ohio Department of Health, to provide accurate, timely information regarding health, environment, and other possible issues, including: